Monday, May 23, 2016

The Best Selfie Stick for your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus

In my Quest to find the best Selfie Stick for the buck, here is the criteria that seemed most important:

1- Usability2- Versatility3- Price 4- Well Made5- Ease of Use


In the end I decided to purchase the Accmor Rhythm Pro Selfie Stick, it scored high on usability because it had an extra detachable part that made it into a tripod as well as a selfie stick.

It also has a bluetooth adapter that was also detachable so that I could place my iPhone on the tripod and then step back for a family portrait, your limited with a handheld Selfie stick.

The quality was better then most as it was very well made not flimsy like the cheap one's, being sold out there, this one was solid and will probably last me a lifetime.

I also liked that it came in a variety of colors - Black for a professional look and pink or blue for a vacation feel.

What is also great was the price it was around $22 but is was worth it as it was made very well and easy to use, it just felt good in your hand.

This also a winner for filming youtube video's. So for all your Youtube channel owners this is a great tripod for filming your video's as it is a tablet top monopod.


All in all I like this product and give 👍👍👍!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Get them all on AMAZON