Friday, May 6, 2016

Best Speakerphone for your IPhone and Mac - Review

Recently I have been testing out a bunch of audio products for Microsoft Skype for Mac. I found the audio quality on a Skype or Lync approved device was a far better experience then just using what I had available.


I was looking to have my IPhone on my desk connected and standing up and have a speaker that I could use to have a meeting with. I didn't want to spend a fortune and I also wanted to be able to travel with it. After testing a bunch of them I settled on the Jabra SPEAK 510 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker that works with a Mac and IPhone. It was very easy to set up and connected to my IPhone wirelessly through bluetooth.
It lights up red all around when you mute it and it talks to you during set-up pretty cool. the Price is only $99 and it can also be used as a bluetooth speaker for your music.


Click Here to see it on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Get them all on AMAZON